Recently seen on http://www.angelickalancscam.com

Don't know what to think about it, but I wouldn't spend a dime after doing a quick checkout.

"Does anyone has experience with http://www.angelikalancsak.com ?

The entity of the company is a British Ltd. without any year reports at the Chamber of Commerce.

I saw that there are several clients described, but it looks fishy to me.

Also there are 2 buttons.

Both are leading directly to Paypal for a payment of 3000 euros or a donation.

Does anybody know to wich kind of charity the donations are going? Unicef?"

Had an Experience with Angelika Lancsak?

Comments

suadaga

Dear Audience and PissedConsumer Admin,

Seriously - I don't remember why I posted such a review. Her company has been on the market since years and I only heard positive things. I have to admit - I was not completely myself when I wrote the above.

Please IGNORE the bad review: Angelika Lancsak Matchmaking is certainly a decent service.

Suadaga

If I was a gentleman, I would not go for it (no matter how much money I would have have and nothing to spend them on).Everyone can set up a website, write a nice story and place a photo of themselves.

What kind of guarantee do you have that she provides an honest service and that she really has connections with nice single ladies or even that ladies she represents are real ? I am a single lady ( based in Dubai )who just might be interested to meet a quality gentleman in Dubai. Yes, I am an escort, but you can book a time with me for an introduction and you have guaranteed a good time (plus a possibility to meet a lady for ever).

Please have a look at my website (it costs nothing).Best regards, Kate Garden